With the release of “Training Equals Rehab, Rehab Equals Training,” Dr. Charlie Weingroff, DPT, ATC, CSCS, empowered Health and Wellness professionals to reinvent and redefine the language between the rehabilitation and performance enhancement training landscapes… focusing on teaching principles that medical professionals and personal trainers should honor along the continuum.
And Now, One of the most innovative minds in Human Performance… Is Back.
Charlie Weingroff’s “Lateralizations and Regressions” is the highly anticipated sequel to “Training Equals Rehab…”
This 7 Disc 13+ Hour DVD set brings updated content as well as fresh views from the mind of Dr. Weingroff, including training methodologies that incorporate the 4 pillars of Human Performance: 1) Movement, 2) Output, 3) Readiness and 4) the Sensory Systems.
Other topics include:
• The 3 Perspectives of Movement (Biomechanical, Neuromuscular, and Neurodevelopmental)
• Updated views on the Joint By Joint Approach based on each Perspective
• Review of methodology claims and personal methodology
• Mobility Lab
• Hands-On and Neurodevelopmental Progressions of Breathing, Rolling, Crawling, Hinging, and Upper Body Diagonal Patterns
• This Raw and Un-filtered approach to training the Human System will forever change the way you engage your clients, athletes and patients.